Thanks for checking out my career coaching site. As a Career Coach/Counsellor I have over 30 years experience helping people with their career research, resume development and interview practice.
“What the heck is career coaching and why should I care”?”
Did you know that Career Coaches help with career planning, career changes, career advice, and other career decisions? A career coach helps you build the skills and capabilities to improve your job-searching skills. They can help you write a cover letter, review and develop your resume, and help you practice your interview skills.
A coach can help you understand where you currently are in your career, what brought you to this point, and what value you offer employers. A coach can also help you review your short- and long-term goals and whether they are realistic. Do you have a dream goal? Do you know what you need to do to achieve it? Do you need more education or training? That’s where a career coach can help.
You may be wondering “Why would I need a Career Coach?”
Here are some reasons.
- Are you stuck in a dead-end job or a toxic workplace?
- Looking for a way forward in finding your career?
- Confused as to how to proceed with your job search?
- Looking for a little help along the way?
- Unsure about your skills and strengths?
- No clue how to prepare a resume that will get employers to notice you?
- Stuck on how to write a cover letter?
- Flunking out at the interview stage?
- Lacking self-confidence?
- Afraid to speak up in meetings?
- Always seeing the negative?
- Need some positive affirmations to help?
If you found yourself saying yes to any of those questions, you may benefit from my help. Click here to book a discovery call.
P.S. Here are some articles you might find helpful to understand how a career coach can help you.
Should you hire a career coach? https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/10919-hire-career-coach.html
Benefits of working with a career coach https://www.kellyservices.ca/ca/careers/career-resource-centre/managing-your-career/the-benefits-of-working-with-a-career-coach/